This year’s Hacktoberfest gave me a passion to do some work for open source again. Here are my contributions:
- Make Python sources compilant with PEP8, improve README (#1)
- Add support for summarizing float numbers (#1)
- Specify integrity and crossorigin attributes for CSS to prevent external resource tampering (#1)
- Avoid incorrect handling of assert statement in production environment (#2)
- Disable personalized learning when typing note text (#227)
- Spelling and punctuation fixes (#2)
I didn’t receive a T-shirt from the previous Hacktoberfest due to some delivery problems unfortunately. Kotis Design kindly suggested to send a replacement, but there was nothing of my size left. Hope to get one this time!
Update: see it on my Twitter!